Welcome to the RI Department of Corrections Training Academy Application for Employment.
For more information please contact:
RIDOC Training Academy
18 Wilma Schesler Lane
Cranston, RI 02920
By phone: 401-462-JOBS
- Must be 18 years old
- Must possess valid photo identification
- Must possess a social security card or alien registration card
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must be fluent in English
- You will be required to authorize the Rhode Island Department of Corrections to use your social security number and date of birth for the purpose of conducting a criminal record check and a background information check.
All items in the application must be filled in completely, correctly, and to the best of your knowledge be true. Applicant must sign application. Any applications that are incomplete and/or illegible can result in the rejection of the application by the Rhode Island Department of Corrections. You have an affirmative obligation to notify the Rhode Island Department of Corrections at the above address, in writing of any changes or additions to section I that occur after the date the application is filed.