Label renewal fees:
$42 per label
Late fees: $25 additional fee per label renewed after 11/30/2017
Label add fees: Pro-rated fees by month
Manufacturers may use this service to manage the list of registered alcoholic beverage labels for transport into the State of Rhode Island.
- Renew label registrations
- Add new label registrations
- Apply for and print a Certificate of Compliance
Pay as an RI.gov Subscriber and save
- Receive a monthly invoice and pay via ACH or check
- Subscriber annual fee: $75
- Save $1 per label
- Have more than 75 labels to renew? Use this option to save you money.
- To pay using this method, you must sign up first. Sign up now!
- Pay instantly with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
- No annual fees
- Use the service right away without subscriber service approval
The applicant applying for a certificate of compliance pursuant with 3-6-14 of the General Laws of Rhode Island, 1956 as amended, shall comply with all provisions of Title 3 of said general laws and with all rules, regulations and orders issued and promulgated under authority of said Title 3.