This website provides two methods to track government spending. The first is the RIPAY website; this allows users to search for expenditures by vendor. The second method is the Open Government expenditure search; this provides the ability to review spending in the context of expenditure classifications. The data presented for each method is updated weekly from the State accounting system and is presented in a user-friendly format.
The information on RIPAY has existed for several years and relates to all State agencies. At this time, the open government expenditure search is applicable only to the agencies listed below. In the near future, expenditures for other State agencies will be available.
Along with our partners in the Treasurer's Office and RI.gov, we will continue to identify opportunities to expand the website and enhance reporting. If you have any questions or suggestions how this website might be improved, please feel free to contact the State Controller's Office at AcctControl@gw.doa.state.ri.us.
View open government financial records from Rhode Island offices and agencies.
- Board of Governors for Higher Education »
- Department of Human Services »
- Office of Health and Human Services »
- Department of Children, Youth and Families »
- Department of Health »
- Office of the Adjutant General / Military Staff »
- Department of Public Safety »
- Department of Education »
- Department of Corrections »
- Department of Revenue »
- Department of Elderly Affairs »
- Department of Business Regulation »
- Department of Labor and Training »
- Department of Environmental Management »
- Department of Transportation »
- Office of the Governor »
- Department of Administration »
- Office of the General Treasurer »