PROVIDENCE, R.I. – General Treasurer Gina M. Raimondo recently welcomed eight interns to her office for the summer.
"Interns are valued members of our team," said Raimondo. "The daily work they do not only supports Treasury but also provides them with a unique hands-on experience to complement their studies."
The following students are currently interning at the Treasurer's offices in Providence and Warwick:
• Hunter Cote, of Barrington, is entering his junior year at Connecticut College with a major in economics. He attended the Wheeler School in Providence.
• Olivia Davis-Wilson, of Pawtucket, is entering her junior year at Boston University with a major in Public Relations. She attended the Lincoln School in Providence and is interested in pursuing a career in communications with a focus in politics.
• Ben Fine, of Providence, is entering his junior year at Brandeis University with a major in Economics. He attended Moses Brown in Providence and is interested pursuing a career in data research.
• Kasey Geremia, of Bristol, just finished her first year at Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College. She attended Portsmouth Abbey School and is interested in pursuing a career in business with a focus in management and finance.
• Benjamin Rubin, of Barrington, is entering his senior year at Barrington High School. He is interested in studying economics and political science in college.
• Jake Schwartz, of Barrington, is entering his senior year at Connecticut College with a major in government. He attended Barrington High School and is interested in pursuing a career in either civil rights law or politics.
• Rahil Shah, of East Greenwich, is entering his fourth year of the University of Rhode Island's five-year international engineering program. He attended East Greenwich High School and is interested in pursuing a career in politics.
• Charles Waldron, of Gladwyne, Pennsylvania, is entering his junior year at Princeton University with a major in classics. He attended the Harrow School in Middlesex, England, UK, and is interested in pursuing a career in finance.
If you are interested in interning at the Treasurer's office, please call (401) 222-2397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.