The official website for T.F. Green Airport (PVD). Learn about the history of Green Airport search the electronic updated flight guide check real time flight status for arrivals and departures view plans for the future and browse listings of area attracti
A reproduction of the original Liberty Bell is in the entrance hall on the south entrance to the State House. It was donated to the people of the state by the United States Treasury Department in 1950, when Harry S. Truman was president. It is about 3-1/2 feet tall and the diameter of the bell at its widest part is approximately 3-1/2 feet. It is such a realistic copy that is even has a crack similar to the original Liberty Bell.